What is it?
The four eyelid lift treatment alternatives are:
- Thermal lifting or Thermolift uses radio frequency waves to lift drooping eyelids and reduce eye wrinkles.
- Lasers are used to reduce wrinkles around the eyes, but cannot directly lift the eye.
- Eyelid creams can tighten sagging skin and tone facial muscles.
- Rags are small anti-fall sutures under the surface of the skin to lift the eyelid.
- The main benefit of Dr. Cardenas’ droopy eyelid lift treatments in Costa Rica is that it avoids upper eyelid surgery. This is considered dangerous, so it is important to seek alternatives to the operating room.
- Thermolift is one of the most effective alternatives to cosmetic eye surgery. It is a safe procedure and takes less than an hour to complete.
How and for what?
Thermolift is a treatment to lift drooping eyelids that uses radiofrequency waves to slowly heat the deep surface of the skin, causing it to contract so that the upper eyelid can be lifted. Individuals undergoing this procedure are given local anesthesia.
Lasers and creams are non-invasive. With lasers, results can last up to a decade. Regular use of creams can tighten the skin and tone facial muscles, reducing wrinkles.
The rags consist of anti-fall sutures under the surface of the skin to lift the eyelid. It requires a small incision and local anesthesia is used in the dermatologist’s office.
The combination of treatments needed in your case will depend on your needs. Our package offers instant eyelid lift and wrinkle reduction around the eye.
Thermolift does not require any recovery. Individuals who undergo this treatment are then expected to resume work without bed rest and hospitalization.