Vitamins are substances the body takes to develop. Other names for vitamin C are ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is present in some foods naturally; the usefulness of Vitamin C in the human body cannot be undermined, it is an antioxidant; and is essential for the bone, connective tissue, and skin. It helps the body take in iron and it also enhances healing; it is commonly used to cure and preclude the disease called scurvy.
Vitamin C is vital, but people who need extra use of vitamin C include: pregnant and breastfeeding women, burn victims and smokers.
Vitamin C are gotten from vegetables and fruits. An excellent generator of Vitamin C are: tomatoes, broccoli, red and green peppers, greens, citrus, cereals and some fruits. The above mentioned source of Vitamin C are taken by mouth, studies however mentions that Vitamin C taken by infusion can get to high-pitched level in the blood than when it’s taken by mouth.
Vitamin C Infusion
The infusion of Vitamin C can be taken through the vein (intravenous), through the muscle (intramuscular), or underneath the skin (subcutaneous). Sometimes, people use Vitamin C infusion to boost the immune system and general health condition. There have been researches as to the many wonderous things Vitamin C infusion does to the human body; research shows that Vitamin C quashes the development of cancer, precludes heart and eye diseases and also, common colds.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
- In the 1970s, research shows that Vitamin C infusion prevents the growth of cancer and it can also be used as a treatment for cancer patients.
- Vitamin C infusion treatment prevents tumour growth in some models of liver, prostate, ovarian cancer, malignant mesothelioma,pancreatic and sarcoma.
- Studies from Laboratory proves that Vitamin C may slow the growth and spread out of colon, cancer, liver, prostate and pancreatic.
- Studies shows that patients with cancer through Vitamin C infusion have improved health and improvement in fatigue symptoms, nausea, loss of appetite and pain.
- Vitamin C infusion can be used for other medical conditions.
- Intravenous Vitamin C infusion have little side effects in clinical trials.
- When Vitamin C is infused, it’s easier to retain 100% of its vitamins.
The essentiality of Vitamin C in the human body cannot be understated. Good health is vital. Take preclusive steps to good health, get Vitamin C infusion!
Contact the professionals at the Costa Rica Aesthetic Center today. Let us help you live your best life.