Why do I need vitamin C?
Vitamin C, which also known by its chemical name as L-ascorbic acid, belongs to the group of the water-soluble vitamin which can only be obtained naturally from some foods, it can also be available as a dietary supplement; Humans are unable to produce vitamin C, as a result of this; it must be obtained from food items. It is known to be an essential dietary component.
Regardless of this, vitamin C has a number of roles it plays in the body and it has been associated with so many incredible health benefits. Food source of vitamin C includes fruits and vegetables, including oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and spinach. According to the FDA, the recommended daily intake of vitamin C is 75 mg for women and 90 mg for men.
What is Vitamin C?
As mentioned above, the body needs vitamin C for optimum growth and development. Vitamin C is an antioxidant; and is important for some parts of the body such as the bones, connective tissue, and skin. It helps the body to absorb iron and also improves healing. It is commonly used to treat and prevent the disease called scurvy.
Vitamin C is of vital importance; however, there are some groups of people who need an additional quantity of vitamin C people in this class include pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and victims of burns and the cigarette smokers.
Vitamin C is obtained majorly from fruits and vegetables and vitamin C which are obtained from this source are taken by mouth. According to the study, it has been revealed those vitamins C which are taken by infusion can reach a high-pitched level in the blood than when it’s taken through the mouth.
Infusion of Vitamin C
There are many routes of drug administration, but when it comes to the infusion of vitamin C, it is done via three ways which are through the vein known as intravenously and through the muscle known as (intramuscularly), it can also be done under the skin which is referred to as subcutaneous. Most of the times the purpose of taking vitamin C via infusion is to boost their immune system and overall health condition. A lot of research that has demonstrated many wonderful things that vitamin C infusion has done to the human body; Research shows that vitamin C inhibits cancer development, prevents heart and eye diseases, as well as colds.
What are the benefits of Vitamin C?
- Research done in the early 1970s has shown that vitamin C infusion prevents cancer growth and could also be used as a treatment for cancer patients.
- It has also been found that vitamin C Infusion treatment prevents tumor growth in certain liver, prostate, ovarian, malignant mesothelioma, pancreatic cancer, and sarcoma.
- Laboratory studies show that vitamin C can minimize the growth and spread out of colon, cancer, liver, prostate, and pancreatic.
- Research has shown that patients suffering from cancer treated with vitamin C infusions improve their health and symptoms of fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite and pain.
- Vitamin C infusion can be also be used for the treatment of other medical conditions.
- The intravenous infusion of vitamin C has several side effects in clinical trials.
- When taking vitamin C through infusion, it is easier to keep 100% of the vitamin.
The essential character of vitamin C in the human body cannot be underestimated. Good health is important. Take preventive measures to stay healthy, take vitamin C infusion!